Master the Basics eBook
Master the Basics (72pages) was written for the user who currently does pushups, but is looking to perform Dips, Rows, L-Sits, Pistols and Handstands. Jason Gulati has a background in Exercise Science and covers important principles, like progressive overload and supercompensation, that should be found at the backbone of any training program, how the BaseBlocks system was developed using these principles, and detailed instruction on how to perform each exercise correctly.
Our interactive design includes over 25 video tutorials linked to each of the exercises in our glossary.
- Chapter 1 - Stuff You Should Know: Key principles of training taken from exercise science that all programs should have and everybody should know.
- Chapter 2 - The BaseBlocks System: How to unlock exercise progressions using our 3-level BaseBlocks System
- Chapter 3 - Bang for Your Buck: How to get more out of each exercise
- Chapter 4 - Exercise Glossary: Key tips for perfect technique and how to spot and correct common technique errors (over 25 videos included)
- Chapter 5 - Workouts: 6-week programs for beginner and intermediate users
Jason Gulati received a Bachelor of Health and Exercise Science from the University of New South Wales in 2010 and holds a Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Jason has worked as a personal trainer for the last ten years, working with UFC fighters such as Alex Chambers, Richard Walsh and Richie Vas.
He is the Founder of BaseBlocks and is currently working on developing an online training system to accompany the product.