BaseBurn Workout Playing Cards
About the Deck
How to Play
Ever get sick of performing the same workout?
Not enough time to fit a full-body workout in your busy schedule?
The BaseBurn Playing Cards features 5 suits, each corresponding to a different exercise; lower body, upper body press, upper body pull, core and cardio. The number on each card (2-12) represents the number of reps you need to perform. That's 84 reps of each exercise, totalling 504 reps every workout!
A new workout every workout.
Shuffle the deck, draw the cards at random and try and complete the deck in the fastest time.
How to Play:
- Use the Exercise Glossary to designate an exercise for each suit
- Shuffle the deck and place the cards face down
- Draw the top card and perform the number of reps on that card
- Draw the next card AFTER you have completed the designated reps on the drawn card
- Repeat until you have completed the deck
Suitable for 1-4 persons
The BaseBurn Deck of Cards has 68 cards total. Here's what you get:
- 5 different suits; upper body pressing, upper body pulling, lower body, cardio and core
- 11 cards per suit; numbers 2-12
- How to Play Card: 3 different games for 1-4 persons
- Exercise Glossary Card: a list of different exercises you can perform for each suit